Do you want to be featured in the 3amgracedesigns Designer Spotlight?
We’re opening our doors for guest amigurumi designers to contribute to the 3amgracedesigns Blog for the first time!
Why are we offering this?
We’ve always believed in community over competition. Taken a step further, we also love & embrace the concept of rising up together. We’ve been so blessed to grow our little corner of the internet. We want to give back to the community that has supported & loved us since the beginning. This opportunity gives upcoming designers the chance to be featured in front of a new audience. We love it when our readers find amazing designers to follow and love!
What content are we looking for?
- A previously unpublished, well written & tested, free amigurumi crochet pattern designed by you.
- Ability to provide high-resolution and clearly photographed images of your design.
- The better your design fits our brand, the better it will perform & generate more traffic for you!
How do you apply?
Email the following to [email protected] with the subject line: Designer Spotlight.
- Name, Email, State/Country, and Blog (if applicable)
- Brief Bio of yourself including your business style and inspiration for designing. Feel free to include your other interests and passions.
- Links to your active public Facebook, Instagram, Etsy, and Social Media profiles.
- Three high-resolution project photos that best represent your design style. Only high-resolution clearly photographed projects will be considered. We want to beautifully spotlight your hard work!
- You submit your application via email.
- We will review applications & you will be contacted if your idea is accepted.
- If accepted, you will receive a work agreement for confirmation & signature including due date and publication details.
- The pattern will be exclusive to the 3amgracedesugns Blog as a free pattern.
- Designer can sell the pdf pattern of design on any other platforms once the post goes live. (Ravelry, Etsy, etc) A link will be included inside the Designer Spotlight post.
- Your Designer Spotlight post will be shared on our social media and in our newsletter.
We look forward to supporting you and helping you grow your audience of raving fans!